A Candidate should follow the mentioned procedure for seeking admission.
After getting conformation of admission, the candidate should submit the following documents for admission, along with the
application form :
- Admission fee in CASH/DD
- Copy of10th certificate (Two copies duly attested)
- Copy of 10+2 Mark Sheet (Two copies duly attested)
- Passport Size Photographs - 05
After conformation of admission, a joining letter will be sent to candidate and such candidate should deposit and submit the
following prior to commencement of classes:
- Semester fees in CASH/DD
- Medical Certificate on prescribed form, provided by institute.
(1) All fee paid are to be in favour of “ST INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS” by CASH/DD payable at JAIPUR.
(2) Semester Examination/Re-Exmaination Fees Rs. 2500/- Per Paper.
- Passed 10+2 with (PCM) Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics or Passed.
How to Apply?
- Candidate should send the duly filled application form
to the Institute